Thursday 4 April 2013

For those afraid of spiders, look away NOW

I did this layout at the recent Sarah's cards retreat after a good friend (thanks Lesley!!) gave me this fantastic 'spider' paper, I couldn't resisit cutting all the little spiders out to put on this spiders web background paper from October afternoon.

This is my daughter, at last year's Halloween party.

Although she bought the 'zombie cheerleader' outfit, she did all the face make-up herself, after watching tutorials on U tube, I think she looked pretty amazing!!



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant page Tracie, even better IRL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on scrapping scary spiders (I know that you don't like them) page looks a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete